Please suggest, Am thinking of Calling IIO ...

keerthana

Registered Users (C)
But I called last week she said they are processing apps which they received before or on Oct 01 But but ND is Oct 16, if we look at the approval list they are also processing late Oct and Nov apps. So this is the reason why I want to call and enquire about my app status.
Can you please sugest me what I should do.

No Title

Hold on buddy. I know it is quite exciting. But I think you need to have some more patience. For gods sake dont screw up the process by calling more times. Last week is too close for calling again.

Relax ...

I guess I am in the same boat as you are ... RD=09/13, ND=10/10. I called IIO in the begining of
this month and have been checking after hours (when it\'s easier to get a phone line) to check if
status has been changed. I will only call IIO again in September, if I don\'t hear anything from them.

I would say wait for another 2 months

because what you are going to hear from IIO, you heard it from me. It\'s no use calling when you are this close to approval. Have patience my friend !!

Me in the same boat

My ND is 10/12/2000 when I called two weeks ago she said wait for 60 days. But having seen lot of approvals pertaining Last week of Octber and even the same notice date as mine, Hardly I can resist from calling IIO. But My lawyer suggested me to wait for atleast 6 weeks and then we will call. I can understand yr feelings, Hang on for some time. Just for weeks assume that they are processing september cases and not oct cases , this is just to ease yr mind.

Aditya

Even ND= Aug2000 is patiently waiting !

Why you guys are in real hurry ...
I am waiting here with ND=Aug2000,
exhausted my 6 yrs H1,.... didnt even get EAD renewal and
am in limbo...
You guys are too lucky but still cribbing !