Please Shed some light on FP

siri09

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
I applied for 140/485/EAD/AP last April and got EAD/AP after 90 days and my 140 Approved in Aug. But I haven't received my FP notice yet. Any one in the same boat. Please share. My colleague applied for 140/485/EAD/AP in mid march 04 and his 140 Approved 1 month earlier than mine and he got his FP notice more than an month ago. The only difference between us is, he lives in Nj and I live in NY City but we bot work in NJ.

Thanks

siri09 said:
Guys,
I applied for 140/485/EAD/AP last April and got EAD/AP after 90 days and my 140 Approved in Aug. But I haven't received my FP notice yet. Any one in the same boat. Please share. My colleague applied for 140/485/EAD/AP in mid march 04 and his 140 Approved 1 month earlier than mine and he got his FP notice more than an month ago. The only difference between us is, he lives in Nj and I live in NY City but we bot work in NJ.

Thanks

Its just a matter of time and luck! We need to wait until our chance comes through.. Good Luck

siri09 said:
Guys,

Thanks

same boat here! 140/485 in March 2004.... 140 approved in August 2004.... and still waiting for FP.... did not apply for EAD/AP..... I am from PA..... should you get your FP sooner than me, let me know.....

YOu can also ask your lawyer to initiate inquiry as it's a bit late to receive first FP. Normally things like address changes, applying AP/EAD can also trigger FP.

Addres change did it in my case.

Same here. I-485 ND 3/31/2003. My attorney initiated two inqueries regarding my first FP, but no replies from VSC yet. :mad: