Please respond!

howdy_howdy

Volunteer Moderator
I am a USC and am planning to apply GC for my mom who is currently in the US on B1/B2 visa and she will be completing her 90 days by 1st week of August.

My Q is, can I apply for I130, I485 and Advance Parole (I-131) all at the same time! Is it OK to file ofr AP for her? If possible, then if she leaves for home country after getting AP and her GC gets approved, she can land in the US after the approval right? Or she has to go the consulate to get her immigrant visa?

Please let me know as early as you can.

Thanks
howdy_howdy
//

Yes, you can file I-130/I-485/I-131/I-765 together. She can leave the US on her AP once she has it in her hands. If her GC is approved without an interview while she is out, she should still be able to re-enter the US on her AP. Or you can courier her GC to her once you get it.

My Q is, can I apply for I130, I485 and Advance Parole (I-131) all at the same time! Is it OK to file ofr AP for her? If possible, then if she leaves for home country after getting AP and her GC gets approved, she can land in the US after the approval right?