Please Reply - PhD in Canada and Canadian PR problem


Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

Thank you in advance for your help. I am an Indian citizen, have two master degrees from USA. I was in USA for two years, currently in India. Now I am going to apply for canada PR as well as PhD course at canada university from India.

1. will student visa create any problem to get PR?

2. If i get admission, can I study after getting PR also?

3. is it possible to enter in canada on student visa and thenafter change visa to PR?

Please advice me soon.
Thank you once again.