Please post your RFE info here ---->

I am still waiting to hear back from INS. I tried calling the new service center, they are completely useless, just read me the printout from the online case status site. I am beyond expressing any emotions. It will be 540 days for me on 6/21, my FP are expiring on 6/30, RFE reply was received on 6/2.

EAC-02079-51XXX

RFE issued. RD 12/17

The case details:
RD 12/17/2001
ND 12/28/2001
FP 03/14/2002
EAC-02-072-52***
RFE issued on June 13 2003; have to receive the notice.
PD: Feb 2001.
India EB3, Atlanta.

My wife is the primary applicant. She was without a job for more than 6 months in 2002. She has been working for the past six months, but with a different employer. The RFE was issued on her case only.

When we had the medical, she was nursing and she did not have all the vaccinations done. Since I did not get the RFE, I am not sure if it is for medical or for employment verification.

Will post you the details after I receive the notice.

stamped in newark

today, myself and spouse.
applied for ssn also which is next to the bcis office.

took 2 hours and change.

2 months after RFE, 2nd FP done

It has been 2 months after BCIS received my RFE response. Yesterday I did my 2nd FP. Seeing all these approvals that are received after me, I am getting extremely frustrated. It seems never ending, and the worse part is I can not do anything. It is like being sucked in a black hole.

Tried to call IIO a few times, no use.

RD 11/05/01
RFE issued 03/24/03, employment letter, tax, pay stub
RFE rcvd by BCIS 04/24/03

2nd FP 06/17/03

Case status still not updated??

I received the RFE for employment letter on 05/29 and i replied on 06/14. INS received the response on 06/16 still the case status is not updated online. How much time does it take to update case status?
Can someone tell me number to reach IIO??

RD - 12/26/01
ND - 01/09/02
FP - 03/27/02
EAC - 02081XXXXX

Thanks
--urgentgc

Hi urgentgc,
Iam in the same situation as you are in.
RFE Received on May 29th
RFE Sent June 16th
RFE delivered to BCIS on June 19th.
On line status still not updated.

please share your info....

PMGC,

What was the RFE for? Whats ur RD, ND, FP?
How can it reach on 19th, today is 18th?? Is it typo?

Thanks
urgentgc

2nd FP Notice

Guys :

Here is my update. I received 2nd FP Notice yesterday scheduled for July 10 2003 , this sucks!!! The INS is going crazy :)

Here are my details

IND - PA EB2
RD : Nov 1 2001
FP : Feb 26 2002
RFE : April 28 2003
RFE Sent : May 22nd 2003
RFE Rcvd : May 29th 2003

2nd FP Scheduled July 10 2003

AD : ??

RFE Detail

RD 11/20/01
ND 12/11/01
FP 04/12/02
RFE issued 04/25/03
(Emp letter, 2 Months Paystubs)
RFE response recvd by BCIS 05/19/03
AD : ?

RFE Response Received by BCIS on 6/19/03

Keeping fingers crossed and browsed all the messages 10 pages worth of this thread. Great one to keep track of al RFE stuff.

Out of curiosity,

- What is the recent PP stamping experience?
- Why folks apply for SSN after I-551 stamping is done. Is it remove "for work only with iNS...?"
- One RFE mentioned "AC 21", what may be the actual text.

- One other weird RFE for badkarma

"Submit an original letter on company letterhead from your current employer. This letter should provide your date of hire, duties, remuneration, and your prospects for continued employment. If you have changed employers since your Form I-485 was submitted, you must also submit evidence to show the date you ended your employment with the previous employer(s).

If you are not currently employed, provide updated evidence to establish that you are not likely to become a public charge. "

Any ideas???

RFE issued=>RFE Reced>>???

Folks:

Other than approval after RFE response received by BCIS...following are some possibilities, which we do not want.

- RFE 2 asking for more stuff
- Transfer to another BCIS office
- Second FP notice

Approval seems to happen in 4 days to several months based on the pattern.

Not noticed any information on those who have changed jobs less than 180days into 485 filing, interpreting AC21 more liberally. (those who should clarify will never seem to clarify, the great BCIS)

BTW, my RFE is for

- W 2 for 2001, 2002
- Emp Letter
- Earnings statement for 6 pay periods.

Reasons for RFE may be change of address, change of employer(not notified), withdrew G-28.

maald, there was one thread

discussing what the documents were to prove that you are not a "public charge" - dont worry the RFE said that also.

Any, as far as the passport stamping experience goes - other than the variation in the time it takes, most stampings are surprisingly smooth and painless.

good luck to all who are waiting..

maald

i did not post my 'detailed' stamping experience as it was no different from any of the others who posted here. i got stamped on 6/18/03. Took two hours.It's the same drill for every body. Search for stamping and you will get a lot of threads. might want to add your local office name to filter some unwanted.

ssn: i don't know why people do that. (i did that too). the ssn office is on the same floor, on your way to the bcis office, in newark. takes only 15-20 minutes, so i just did not want to skip it.

W2 income for 2001, 2002

AnotherGcappl: thanks for the link, but it was not my RFE, just putting it to add to this thread.

Balakona: Great, just checking abt stamping if they are scrutinizing more thoroughly recently.

Another Question though!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------
- If LC salary is 90K, and if they only see in W2 say 60K for one year and 70K in another year's W-2, current salary is 80K .... do you see a problem or any red flag.

(In the RFE response received by BCIS)
-------------------------------------------------------------

May not be as Current salary and LC salary differntial does not seem to be an issue based on several postings.

But i did not see any specifics related to my question. Btw, these figures are hypothetical, but differentials are real.

Thanks
maald

Last edited by a moderator:
hi friends,
sorry for the delay in my post. I wanted to inform u all that i got my passport stamped on wednesday.
It was a normal routine kind of affair like u will find in all other posts. I would advise u guys to go a little late and not be there at 8am becos the rush is much less. I didnt have to wait in any lines. First they send u to 2nd floor to get a token. Then with the token go to 10th floor where they first took my fingerprint and sign.Then another officer called the token no. and took all the documents.Then there was a wait of 30 mins for background checking.And bingo !!! she called our names and got the passport stamped.
Another thing...the front main gate is always crowded so use the back entrance on orchade st.

maald and ASN

maald,
I don't see any problem with the LC salary and the W2 earnings being different. To me, all that matters to BCIS is if one is continuously employed (and at a reasonably high salary).

ASN,
As I mentioned, I got stamped on wednesday too. at Newark. Came is at 9.15 and out at around 11.00.

Any recent RFE approvals? I am still waiting for mine, received by INS on June 2nd. I have a bad feeling that they are cooking a transfer for me. Anybody in the same boat?

EAC-02-079-XXX