Please Post to have a count on OCT/2001

bumas

Registered Users (C)
Just wanted to know how many people are in the same boat as me....Please Post if you have or have not heard anything from INS for Oct/2001 RD's :(

Septermber 01 RD

RD: 09.27.01
ND: 11.17.01

Little Poem:

Began with dreams of high hopes
Now withering away in desperation and full of doubts....
Is it really worth the time and effort?
What else could I be doing now if i was back home?

More to come

oct 1/01 rd

nd: nov 21/01
fp: mar 6/02, process resumed on Mar 14/02
eb 3 india. no luck with INS vermont so far. Hoping for Lord's mercy after 5 yrs plus of waiting for GC...

Guys, Just wanted to tell you that this thread is a continuation of the one started by KIA "How many Oct. 01-05 filers still left?" ....
As the one started by KIA has grown to so many pages and further to get the latest info from you guys, we have started this new thread...Please Update your info to get into the count... greengreengreen has formed a list of 485's in the old thread which will be updated in the new thread soon by him... Thanks :)

one more addition

my RD oct. 5th ND nov. 23rd.
Last time when i called IIO it was in last week of Novemeber. At that time she told me you would be hearing something vwery soon but alas...

Me Too !

Another one in the same boat :mad:

RD: 10/17/01
ND: 12/01/01
FP: 03/27/02
AP: ?????

EAC-02-052-xxxxx (both my wife & I)

All we can do is wait and hope for the best.

All the best my fellow hopefuls................

Regards,

me too..
Guys, please add any updates to your case on this thread - speaking to IIO also counts..like whether your file has been assigned to an Officer, not , etc. I will wait for a day or more before posting a list with a count. Not sure why some of the members on Kia's thread have not joined this thread yet. :confused:

Waiting

RD Oct 01, 2001
ND Nov 20, 2001
FP 4/17/02

What is going on??? Really testing our patience to the limit!