Please post: SEP to DEC '02 EAD/AP Approvals From NSC

EAD and AP

:confused:

I applied for EAD/AP/485 around Sept first week.

My

ND: Sept 27th.

Still i didn't got my EAD and AP. Does some body is on the same boat. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD Approved!

The On-Line Status Check says my (and my wife's) EAD was approved today (11/20/2002). :D

Other details of the application are:
RD: 10/9/02
ND: 10/11/02

I shall update you all when I receive the Card in mail. The AP application is still not approved.

EAD Cards

Our(my wife's and mine) EADs were approved on 11/22. I got my card yesterday. However, my wife has not received hers yet. Not in today's mail too.

If her card is lost in mail, what can we do? She needs here EAD more than I do. Our RD is 9/13. If her card is lost, can we go to the local INS office (on Dec 13) and get her EAD, or do we have to file again. Please advise!!

:(

Wife:
AP App recd on 6/12
Approved 9/15
Docs Recd 9/19

Self
AP Recd on 6/11
Approved 10/15
Docs recd 10/17

EAD Approved

AP/EAD/I485 RD 10/9/02
AP/EAD/I485 ND 10/15/02

AP AD = 11/12/02

EAD AD = 12/06/02 (for both me and spouse - per INS Case Status Service - Online system)

I485 AD = ??

:)

Good luck to all those who are waiting.

EAD approved

RD 10/15
ND 10/18
AD 12/05?
I received a card on Saturday, Dec. 7:)

Good luck to those who are waiting.

Question for Rajah101,

Did your wife finally get her ead? How long did it take? If not, what action did she take? I am in the same boat as you, although my case was with CSC. My husband's card arrived three days ago, but I am still waiting for mine. It's really frustrating because I am the one who actually needs the card. Any input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

EadLost

Hi guys,
at last our EAD & AP aplication got approved on dec 12 & dec 13 though the online message for ap is kind or weird but i thik it means the ap was approved , it says the foloowing

'On December 13, 2002, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.'
do you know if it's something different than approval ?

RD 10/31/02
ND 11/07/02

that means you are approved. The message is the same for any approvals of I-131(AP). The reason I am saying is my friend had the same message when he got his approval.

Enjoy ......

ND 10/22/02.

EAD is approved and I have received it.
I haven't heard back anything regarding AP.
Has anyone around this ND got their AP approved?

Thanks,
Vinay

Hello Vinay2000,

My ND is 11/07/02 & my Ead and AP was approved on 12/13 & 12/12 and I have received those by mail on 12/19 , The AP appoval came to my lawyer and they send those to me.

Hope you will get your AP soon or it may have been apprved, May be check with your LAwyer.
Thanks.

My AP not approved yet !!!

MY EAD is approved but my AP with RD Oct 25 is not yet approved.
I have seen AP's with later dates getting approved.....

Hope it gets approved ....

MY Case

Hello,
MY

EAD, ND 10/22/02
AP, ND 10/18/02

Mine is concurrent filing and I140 get approved on 11/15/02.

Still waiting for my EAD and AP. In fact I am dying for them.
No response yet. Anyone on the similiar boat, please response??