• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Please I need your help.

aly1999

Hello! Please I need your help. I was selected for the green card 2018.( while I was in US - F1visa)so my case number is available now . At the moment I'm in the USA . And I filled out the form I 260 and sent it on January and I have my medicine exam. But I didn't not filled out the form I 485 because I'd like to go on my interview in my country...and in the DS 260 I wrote the American address..so is it possible to do my green card in my country ? And what should I do for that? I know that KCC they scheduled interviews already... And how I understood I'll not have time to do it in the USA because of the deadline .! Please help me what should I do???????????

It’s a bit hard for me to understand what you’ve posted, so I will try to paraphrase what I’m able to gather from your write up;

You submitted your DS260 in January, with the mind of processing AOS. You've done your medical exam but haven’t submitted the I-485 to initiate the AOS process. And now you wish to switch over to CP.

If my summary is spot on, I’m sorry to say it’s too late to switch to CP, KCC is done scheduling CP for DV2018.

And you’ve probably jeopardized the AOS opportunity by not submitting the AOS package by now. But you can still give it a shot if you don’t mind the cost, your ability to complete AOS at this point is a toss up, since you haven’t even made the AOS DV administrative fee payment yet.

Of course you can always contact KCC to find out if they willing to schedule you for a CP interview and what you should do in this particular case.

yes,thank you.do I need to fill out the i-765 if I've OPT?and will the process go faster for the I-475?my number is available only now..and I just have 1,5 mouth till sept 30...