Please help

Marcin26

Hello. I could use some help, please advice me what is the best action to take in my situation. Got my GC and came to USA in 2004. From 2009 to 2011 I had been convicted of a felony (burglary) and a misdemeanor (posesion of burglsry tools,attempt). I was sentenced 3 years in prison but did3 month in cook county prison and 4 months in cook county boot camp, in illinoi. 8 month probation. I was 18-19 years old at a time. Case was closed. Since than i dint have any problem with the law. In 2015 i renewed my GC without a problem. But I was adviced not to leave the county because imigration at the airport can deny letting me back to the USA or take my case to the judge and deport me. I want to know if I can apply for naturalization citzenship with GMC ?? Or what is the best legal action to take to allow me to travel legally in and out if the country??thx

I was convicted for first offens in 2009 and recive probation after 9months i broke those terms and catch second offens (burglary) my case and up 2010 and i was sentence to.cook county boot camp

I would advise you to contact an attorney. In the meantime if possible try not to travel. After you get married and have some kids, you can think about travel. From you statement you had one case of burglary which IS a CIMT, then you had a case of attempted burglary which is an aggravated felony in some states like New York. http://www.criminalimmigrationlawyer.com/Criminal-Defense/Burglary.aspx

Thus on the surface you are guilty of two aggravated felonies and are deportable. Don't make any moves until you see a competent attorney. As for citizenship forget it for at least another few years.