Please help

lorestan

Registered Users (C)
Here is the response that I got from sending the following email to I-140 division:

The I-140 and I-485 have been transferred to the Los Angeles District
office
on
02/16/05. You must
direct all your inquiries to the District Office.

Mario Bueno
Center Adjudications Officer
Congressional & Customer Relations Division XII
California Service Center

My email:
Dear Sir, Ma'am,
It has been 9 month since I've applied for I-140 and
I-485 and unfortunately, I have not heard anything as
of yet. I was wondering if you could give me an
update for my case. I would like to thank you in
advance for your help!
Here is my case number for I-140:
WAC05*********

Thanks

What am I supposed to do? Does anyone have any phone number for LA OFFICE. Please help!

Thanks

Hi lorestan
Did u got the transfer messages on ur web status also.
Is taht message "Transferred ..blah blah.." is visible only for 485 application

or

140 application also has same message.
Because, transfer happens only to 485 and it happensd after 140 is approved.
ofcourse it happens in 99.9999999999999% of the cases.

I guess same happened for you that 140 is approved and they transfered 485 only.

Can you pls help us to know. because my case also transfered and do not have any updates after that.
Thanks

Hi lorestan
You can get phone no and other details from uscis site.
Let me find the link and get abck to you again.
can you pm me ur contact no, so taht i can call u.
Thanks

interview

yes, on Feb-16th-05 I got a message indicating that my case was transfered to LA office however my-140 is not approved yet...do you know why????
thanks for your help

Can you pls let us know what the "present status message of ur 140 application/petition" in uscis case status online website.
I guess u have registered and seeing teh status of ur case online.

sure, here it is

Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on October 5, 2004. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 270 and 300 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

i am confused

District office

should I go to the district office????What does your message say???how long does it take to get an interview????

Hi lorestan,

Same thing happened to my case, RD of 11-18-04, both I140, I485 transferred to LA District office.

I don't know why.

I am on the same boat

berrybinks said:
Hi lorestan,

Same thing happened to my case, RD of 11-18-04, both I140, I485 transferred to LA District office.

I don't know why.

I am on the same boat!!!!My I-140 and I-485 has been transfered to LA OFFICE as well...It is fraustrating because they have not even approved my I-140...What kind of messages do you see on your online case status...Do both of them say transfered to LA or only I-485...in my case, my I-485 says that it was transfered but not I-140...Heave help us...I don't know what is going on here...Please share more info...
BTW, I am under EB3...

Yes same as your case, EB3, I140 status not changed, I485 status is transferred to LA office. Reply from CSC, is the same as yours. I'm married and my wife is secondary applicant.

I'm thinking of making an infopass appointment to follow up but they transferred mine just last June 30th, waiting for 60 days.

You, however, have exceeded that waiting time, have you made an appointment?

I know how you feel. More days passing by just means it's getting there, so hang in there some more.