please help with my problem

laxdef14

Registered Users (C)
hey, i'm currently a student at my highschool in NJ. i am about to enter my junior year this fall and i was wondering if anyone know the chances of the Dream Act or the Student Adjustment Act will pass at all. i came to America at the age of 5 and im turning 17 this november. i want to drive and i want to go to college and recieve a good education to hopefully make this world a better place. i also want to serve in the military and protect the country that i love and would die for. my family does not fully approve of my choice of maybe serve in the military because they once asked me why i would want to die for a country when they simply want to kick you out because you are undocumented. im just really hoping God is on my side and the approval of the Dream Act and/or the Student Adjustment Act will pass soon.

Your parents have a point, this country is so harsh towards immigrants. The Immigration laws of this country have ruined my life.

chills said:
Your parents have a point, this country is so harsh towards immigrants. The Immigration laws of this country have ruined my life.

I totally agree with chills
Don't die for a country that doesn't want u
Live for ur parents who love and have raised u
Live for urself
Don't go to military. Don't support war if u want to make this world a better place.

Hello,

No, the US military will not accept undocumented people. I talked to an Army officer and he told me that they don't accept student like us. My brother is also in the Army, and he told me the same thing.

Good luck!!! :)