please help with i485 and i130

howi

first i wanna thanks everybody here for helping. I also sorry if my bad english make people confuse.
i am international student came to usa at 2009 and 2011 i met my wife at school . Then we filed for the i485 and i130. We did everything which the uscis required and we got the interview 5 months after filed application. after the interview we got denial letter say we have 30 days to appeal . i hired an attorney filed an appealed for us with the reason we did not receive the intended denial letter. After waiting like 4 years the uscs send us an intended letter for denial again if we do not have more proofs to support our case. i did everything i could to gather all the proofs and mails, banks statemenst and letters , at this time my wife is pregnant so i also state in the letter . on september 2014 the uscis send us a letter require for my child DNA test. And we did run the DNA test and submit the result to the uscis. I did check my status online today and see that my i130 remanded and send back to uscis for reconsideration. I have some questions to ask
1. ALOT OF THING HAPPENDED TO ME SO I DID NOT TAKE CLASSES TO KEEP MY STATUS AS INTERNATIONAL STUDENT , SO I GOT EMAIL FROM SCHOOL THAT MY STATUS WILL TERMINATE AND I WILL OUT OF STATUS . AND I THINK RIGHT NOW I AM OUT OF STATUS. MY I485 AND I30 WAS DENIED IN 2012, NOW USCIS RECONSIDER MY I130. WHAT WILL BE HAPPENED IF MY I130 IS APPROVE ?AND DO I HAVE TO FILE I485 AGAIN? DO YOU THINK MY STATUS WILL ALlOW ME TO REAPPLIED FOR I485?

I don't know if you have to apply for I-485 again, but regardless, whether you are in status is irrelevant for the purposes of filing I-485, since you are in the Immediate Relative category (spouse, minor child, or parent of U.S. citizen).

updated. got the letter for i130 approved. in the notice, the officer tell me to contact the uscis near by to obtain for the form i485? does it mean i have to file it again?

• just check online for the form i485: this is show on the screen when i put my receipt number

On May 21, 2015, we reopened your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC1111620352, and mailed you a notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your reopening notice by June 20, 2015, please go to to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to ...to give us your new mailing address.

This is show on the case history
  • 05/21/2015

sign_icon.png

We suspended processing of your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, because we need initial evidence or information.

• 05/21/2015
    sign_icon.png

We reopened your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, and are reconsidering our earlier decision.
i485 i got denied 4 years ago, got my 130 approved on first May ( in the letter i130 they want me to obtain the i485, so i make appointment with uscis , and the lady told me i already filed i485 so she gonna request the original officer look for my case). Today i check online status which that show above, please give me advice