Please Help. Travelling With Ap

Pulse

Registered Users (C)
My wife is planning to visit her home by using AP. What documents will she carry with her? Will there be any problem when she will return to USA? Please help gurus.

She has been here for three years and never out of stauts.

No problem in travelling out of the Country usining AP

I carried the following documents
1. My Advance Parole( All 3 Papers)
2. My Visa (I-797) valid almost till the end of 2003.
3. My passport
4. If you are working carry a letterfrom emplore stating that you are on Vacation
5. If you are a dependent have your Marriage Certificate Just in case
6. My Tax Returns
7. Latest Bank Statements
8. Couple of Latest PayChex
  And they did not ask me anything except my AP and Passport at the port of entry.
Make sure you have made atleast three copies of your Advance Parole so just in case if any airlines checkin wanted a copy it would be easy to give them. But at the port of entry you may be sent for a secondary Inspection. But that is very cool if you have your documentation and in place.

Thanks for the info, K3G! One more question please?

Did they ask you to surrender I-94?

Thanks,

Yes dont you surrender your I-94 everytime you go

out of the country and get a new one while entering the country. The process is the same as before.

Hope this helps

I recd APs without VSC embossed stamp.

Recently, I received AP without VSC embossed stamp (on right bottom corner). It only has a signature stamp of an officer above my picture which is "printed". Is this normal?

In a critical position pls help.......

Planning to travel india, no Visa but have a valid AP nad EAD. Do we need to get Transit visa for Frankfurt/London? Will there be any problem @ port of entry using AP? Has anyone travelled recently out of US & have returned without any problem can u pls give ur experience if possible. Will be we get any problem while boarding the flight in US/London/Frankfurt?? Guru\'s Plssssssssssssss Help as we\'r in a critical position.

Thanks.

read this..

check this out
http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?230@@.efe465a

Change in INS Form Upon Issuance of Advance Parole

Effective as of April 1, 2002, the Immigration and Naturalization Service
(INS) changed the form that employment-based applicants receive indicating
advance parole approvals. The change affects the document issued by the INS,
not the form required for filing the request for advance parole. The new
INS-issued form is I-512L (Authorization for Parole of an Alien into the
United States), which replaces the old I-512...

Have you ever been Out of status any time during your stay in USA

If so then please avoid the travel. This is my opinion after seeing people at secondary inspection being questioned. If you have never been out of status and all your papers are clean then you dont have to worry. Because usually for people with Adavance Parole they send for secondary Inspection.
    I just entered US with my AP and had no problem whatsoever. If you have your documentation clean then dont worry.