Please help to understand “fees were waived “ and then “Decision is mailed” is it good news???

StaniK

Good day all, did someone had same thing? What does it mean?
Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• B99CD0E4-B24E-411C-9C18-4FDA924FC841.jpeg
    B99CD0E4-B24E-411C-9C18-4FDA924FC841.jpeg
    338 KB · Views: 101
Can you please share your timeline and office of the interview?
Applied November 2015
Added wife as dependent August 2019
Requested expedite interview November 2021
January 2022 received interview notice
February 14, 2022 interview at Arlington asylum office
February 28, 2022 requested expedite decision due to humanitarian crisis in Ukraine
March 23, 2022 status changed to “Fees were waived “
March 24, 2022 status changed to “Decision was mailed “

Applied November 2015
February 28, 2022 requested expedite decision due to humanitarian crisis in Ukraine
Thank you

Applied November 2015
Congratulations! Did you and your wife marry before you applied for asylum?

No, I applied before we got married.
Can you share how you added your wife to the case? I have the same situation, my asylum is pending since 2015, got married in 2016. I added my wife as a dependent in February 2022, no response yet. How long did it take to add your wife, and was she able to get ead right away?

Can you share how you added your wife to the case? I have the same situation, my asylum is pending since 2015, got married in 2016. I added my wife as a dependent in February 2022, no response yet. How long did it take to add your wife, and was she able to get ead right away?
Man, you was supposed to add her right away. You can’t wait 6 years…
Yes, I send updated application with all avoidance included, 20 days after we got married . She received biometrics in 2 weeks and we applied for AED 2 weeks after Biometrics was done.
Keep sending again and again until she will receive biometrics letter. They might ask you during interview why you didn’t add her in 2016.

Man, you was supposed to add her right away. You can’t wait 6 years…
Yes, I send updated application with all avoidance included, 20 days after we got married . She received biometrics in 2 weeks and we applied for AED 2 weeks after Biometrics was done.
Keep sending again and again until she will receive biometrics letter. They might ask you during interview why you didn’t add her in 2016.
Yeah I messed it up big time… Hopefully, it won’t cause too much trouble during interview. Thank you and congrats again!

After reading on this page i was super excited because my status did the same in two days last week. Now my mail got stuck in post office network now for a week, i have made various attempts to locate my package but seems they don't know where my package is at. After waiting for 6 years to get an interview and waiting 4 months to get the decision, this is how im living my dream. usps screwing my last mile. I don't what to do now

After reading on this page i was super excited because my status did the same in two days last week. Now my mail got stuck in post office network now for a week, i have made various attempts to locate my package but seems they don't know where my package is at. After waiting for 6 years to get an interview and waiting 4 months to get the decision, this is how im living my dream. usps screwing my last mile. I don't what to do now

Sorry about what happened. I lost my package once with USPS, and was able to recover it through filing a Missing Mail Search Request. They did recover my lost mail after 2-3 weeks.

I can't post the link for some reason but google "Missing Mail and Lost Packages" USPS, and make sure to do step number three.

Hope that you find your missing package very soon!

Last edited: