Please Help!..Physical card not received even after 7 months

morgan60

Registered Users (C)
I have not received my Resident card even after 7 months of passport stamping. Called National customer service center and an officer told that the status in her system says "card is held back due to bad/missing data".
Have anybody faced such situation and what I need to do. Please let me know. Meanwhile, I want to go to the local INS(Washington DC area) and enquire about the status. But I couldn't get the appointment thru infopass as I don't know when the appointments become available. My questions is Can I get an appointment thru infopass in any other INS offices(eg. Baltimore) and enquire my case by going there with that appointment?. Should I go only go to washington DC office as that is my local INS for my home zipcode?. Actually I scheduled an appointment with Baltimore INS. Will Baltimore INS entertain my request to check the status.Please respond if anyone had done this before or heard of this. Thanks and highly appreciate it.

Did you ask them to launch an inquiry? Insist on it if they decline at first. The people answering the phone are worthless contractors who don't have the training to do anything beyond reading a script. Or you could try to ask if they can connect you to an IIO.

sadiq

Thanks Sadiq. Tom I am going to call them again. Meanwhile I am trying to schedule an appointment in Arlington.