please help me what i can do

fatima2019

that what i get from sacand intervie after take 2007 tax:
futher consideration will be give to your visa application after you obtain present the document listed above and or the following
the divorce decrees submitted along with application indicate that your faince is required to pay 8292$ per year in alimony and child support his 2007 tax able was 4012$.if he is no longer
requires to pay the alimony and child support we need the court document that indicat that.if he is still required to pay the alimony and child support we need to see proof that he is meeting his legal financial obligations.according to the document we have on file,his and child support are over double his 2007 taxable income."

1- we just get win case about alimoney ( she was just want get visa jusge cancel alimoney because she live with him just 1 year)
2- hav record show he pay ut date children support and never stope
3- hes 2008 income good and he can support me and hes ex (BECAUSE SHE NOT CITIZEN YET AND ME READ WILL COUNT IN HOUSHOLD SIZE) and pay children support
DID THAT DOCUMENT WILL BE GOOD TAKE TO COUNSULA DID THE PRESENT SITUATION WHO MATTER MOST OR WILL GO BACK TO 2007 TAX?

and we want write lettre explain in it why he was not arn much in 2007 ( he truck driver owner so in 2007 was have truck broking and was not work and live from saving account most time)