Please help me in filling out part 12 of N-400

americano1

Hey there,

I have a DUI and a few traffic tickets. I have never been in prison or jailed. All my tickets are dismissed and my DUI was expunged. Do I still need to say 'yes' to questions 22-27. I am mostly concerned here with question 25

Have you ever been convicted of a crime or offense? ... yes or no?

Then there is the last column of the table. "Outcome or disposition of the arrest, citation, or detention....)"
For my traffic tickets I know I have to write "dismissed" as that is what happened. I am unsure however about my DUI... should it be expunged or dismissed?

If you had only one DUI, you should be fine, but you will still have to submit a certified copy of police and court records. If you had several DUIs then you will be considered to be a habitual drunkard and should not apply for naturalization within a 5-year period from the time of the last conviction. Speeding tickets should not be a problem, but you still have to submit a copy of records on them.

Expunged doesn't apply to immigration
I had several arrest that were. Dismissed and later I got them expunged

You need to list all arrest. And hopefully you still have that final order of expungement. Or the original disposition. They will need that

I know for a fact you would have had to send in the original copy of the disposition to Get the expungement. So that final order of expungement is. What you will give them