Please help me! I485 at NSC

Helenkevin

I sent a letter to INS and told the INS that FBI informed me my name check was completed in December 2, 2004, and hope the INS will be able to process my I485 application. Today I received a letter from INS: "Your I485 application file has been ordered to be routed to an officer for review. You will receive notice when a decision has been made. If further evidence is required, you will receive notice. Every effort will be made to process this application."

Dose somebody know how long I have to be waiting to get response from INS?

Thanks in advance

name check ?

Hello,

What is this name check ?

Recently(4 weeks back), I have received....Fp2 and 3 weeks back I have taken FP2 and My status never changed from the Day one. Its has completed 570days I have submitted I-485.

Do you say name check is the same as calling FBI and enquiring about your finger printing status ? or is it different ? Also please mention your RD,ND,FP2 dates.....also if you can send the format of the letter which you have drafted to INs to my email(skarza@hotmail.com) , I would be thankful....

Thanks,
skarza
Signature
I-485:
RD :April 24 '03
ND :May 1st '03
First FP is done.
2nd FP done on 20th 2004.
2nd EAD Notice Date is:April 23 2004 and approved on May 31 2004.
2nd AP Also approved on Jun 2nd.

skarza said:
Do you say name check is the same as calling FBI and enquiring about your finger printing status ? or is it different ?

Name check is different than the FP. You can't call the FBI to find out status on your name check, they only accept emails.

what should i do ??

Hi George,

What should i do for checking name check ? If I have to send an email...whats the email ? whats the format....of the letter to draft them ? Since I am new...to this process, can you please email me for the skarza@hotmail.com. I have completed from 2nd FP on Nov 20th itself. Please explain in detail about the name checking process. Thanks in advance.

Skarza
Signature
I-485:
First FP is done.
2nd FP done on 20th Nov 2004.

For name check, send a fax to (202) 324-3367, and then wait for about 3-4 weeks to get an answer.

skarza said:
Hi George,

What should i do for checking name check ? If I have to send an email...whats the email ? whats the format....of the letter to draft them ? Since I am new...to this process, can you please email me for the skarza@hotmail.com. I have completed from 2nd FP on Nov 20th itself. Please explain in detail about the name checking process. Thanks in advance.

Skarza
Signature
I-485:
First FP is done.
2nd FP done on 20th Nov 2004.

Go to thread in NSC with link http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=133064&page=6&pp=15
Then go to page 6. Unitednations has explained in details about format of email, email address etc. Most of the questions are answered in different threads, you have to search and you may find most of the answers.