Please help me asap

Adamd

Good afternoon so I have a problem and I don’t know what should i do with it I need help I applied for asylum and few weeks went to the office for fingerprints and photos after like 2 months I got my asylum appointment and I went to the interview but still didn’t get my work permit or ssn also my visa and i20 is expired
So I have a car and I went to a different state My registration will expire on 2/2/19 my car insurance will finish on 1/28/19 so I need to get a new car registration for the state and state driver license but I don’t have a valid visa and didn’t get my ssn or anything yet
What I have to do?

And what i think is if I don’t have car insurance or registrar on my car I will get a fine when I go there with an expired registration
Hope you understand my problem and please if you have any idea let me know

What about your time clock ? You must have an application pending for at least 150 days before you can apply for a work permit

Go and try your luck registering with whatever documents you have! When I moved from Iowa to Illinois, i registered, even go a license without a SSC, etc. But that was a long time ago. Doesn't hurt to try. Forget about the i-20, useless piece of paper outside the F1 visa process. Use your current id, current registration, utility bills, bank statement. Go with these and they might accept them!