Please help, it's very urgent!

Teekammy

My sister petitioned for me when i was single 2005. I am now married with 2 kids. The problem now is my case is now processing at NVC, i got a mail around May 2019 that visa is now available for my application and that i can proceed by paying the visa fees and Affidavit fee, all which my sister have done ( she has even submitted AOS documents) but my problem now is my name, i now go by my married name which i also have on my passport. I have written NVC severally and submitted all necessary documents to get my name changed but they are yet to effect the change and no response from them whether they got my mails or not. I am seriously confused on the the name to use on my application. Please help me, should i just go ahead with my married name cos that is what i have on my passport? I will appreciate your useful responses as i am yet to start my application because of this. Thank you.

Yes go ahead with your married name, fill in the DS260 with that.

P.S how can it suddenly be “very urgent” when you have waited since May?

Yes go ahead with your married name, fill in the DS260 with that.

P.S how can it suddenly be “very urgent” when you have waited since May?

It is very urgent because since May that i have gotten notification about my visa processing at NVC, i have been unable to go ahead with my application because my name is yet to be changed, even after writing them severally. I want to proceed to fill the application without further delay, hence the "very urgent" title.

Thanks so much for your response, i appreciate