please help- Finger Printing at Newark, NJ

akela

Registered Users (C)
I have three questions regarding FP notice that I have

1.My wife hand is broken and she has a cast on it. Her all five fingers are fully exposed and she can move each finger (except one which she can move but not heavily use it). Is that a problem while taking finger prints. Should we get the cast removed? It will cost us substantial money

2.To go to Newark, do you have to go very early, is there a long waiting line?

3.How is the neighborhood. What is the easiest way to go there and how safe is it?

TIA

a

Here are the answers:

1) Should not be a problem.

2) No you do not have to go very early...

3) directions on USCIS.gov are good enough. Depends where you are coming from. If from Central NJ, use can use the directions obtained from yahoo maps ets. which basically, goes thru mac arthur highway

akela said:

1.My wife hand is broken and she has a cast on it. Her all five fingers are fully exposed and she can move each finger (except one which she can move but not heavily use it). Is that a problem while taking finger prints. Should we get the cast removed? It will cost us substantial money

3.How is the neighborhood. What is the easiest way to go there and how safe is it?

TIA

a

akela said:

TIA

a