Please help-Bachelors degree evaluation

ragz1234

Hello,
I am a canadian citizen with more than 10+ years experience and have a job offer from a well know company in USA.

I have 4 bachelors degree from India and 1.5 years masters degree from Canada both related to same field of my work.

Q1 # Is having masters degree good to prove my education or do I need my bachelors degree evaluated ? I can get this evaluated but the time line from university of Toronto is very slow and I am expected to join the company in one month

Q2 # my bachelors and masters are from engineering. And my job title is network engineer. do I qualify as a CSA or Engineer ?
I would appreciate any know who can answer my question and thanks in advance.

You need your Bach. evaluated. There are several acceptable eval firms.

The title of your job means nothing. It is the functions (which should be listed in the TN letter) which decide what category. Whether your engineering degree qualifies as CSA is questionable.

Thanks a lot Nelsona for the quick reply.
I have already applied for evaluation from UofToronto which might take weeks from now.

Any suggestions of US degree evaluation companys where the turn around time is faster and also recognized /accepted by border officer. i saw someone named trustfortecorp.is this accepted ? or any other suggestions please

Thank you.