Please clarify

ZYXW1234

My previous employer (Employer A) applied for my labor. Then there was a business arrangement in which the Company Split and Company B was created. I was shunted to Company B. My H1 was transfered (and approved) to Company B with the promise that Company A will still sponsor my GC process. In the meanwhile my labor was approved and I applied for I 140 and I 485 (Concurrent Filing). I have however opted for CP after the I 140 was filed and my attoryney said he would make the necessary changes to the I 140 application. I understand that once you opt for CP your 485 applications are automatically withdrawn or removed. I have received the Receipt Dates for the 140 and 485 applications. I am yet to find out if my lawyer has made the changes for CP filing.
Questions:
1. Can Company A sponsor while I am working for Company B
2. When going for CP how will I convince the Visa Officers that I have a job waiting with Company A.
3. If GC is denied, can I enter the US with my current H1 (valid for another 14 months)
4. Should I ask my attoryney to withdraw the 485 applications (and EAD, AP, FP applications) or can they continue simultaneously.
5. Is there a posibility that I will get EAD Cards even before the 140 is approved. Reason: the processing dates mentioned indicate that EAD applications will be processed in 60-75 days, whereas 140 will be processed in 210-240 days.
6. Do you think I should go back to Employer A ASAP

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.