Please Answer! The RFE to Attorney or Me?

chankuk

Registered Users (C)
The RFE was sent on Dec 1, 2004. I live in the surrounding area of CSC. It may be delivered less 2 days.

Is the RFE mailed to my attorney or me?
The FP notice was malied to both my attorney and me.

Thank Kulfi.

I'm worried of the RFE a little bit, because my attorney really does not care of my case after I fully paid. I have made inquires myself for the last three months. When I asked the attorney about inquiry, she said "How can I make all inquiries for many clients.You have to wait." I asked her twice, and II really don't understand it. She is a attorny and I am a client...

I'm not sure that she cares of the RFE when she receives the RFE for my case. I can get W2, EVL, Paystubs and so on by asking to CPA and company. The problems are that how I can get the RFE from the attorny, and how I can know that she receive the RFE..

Do you have any good indea, Kulfi?

Chankuk,

Most of the time, RFE will come to the attorney. but I am not sure about 485 enquiries. U need to find a way to approach the attorney. Is there anyway, your employer can help you in talking to your attorney?

Too many follow ups also make them behave like this. try to approach in a dipomatic way. all the best!