• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Please Advise ?

tomycool

Registered Users (C)
Dear ALL
In Question of address in USA (DS 230)
If You have not any address there , its right to write N/A or the forms will comeback to you?
Thanks for cooperation

According to the guy who runs the program (John Wilcock) you will need eventually some address in US where they will send you a green card. I'm guessing that you can write NA right now, but you better find somebody in US who will get your mail asap.

What is next????????????

After we send the forms and photos to KCC, what will we do next???????

it's more better if you know somebody there even if you plan to go to a hotel, the address anyway is usefull to receive your green card, you don't know anybody there?

try to befriend someone who lives there, use all the tools you can like facebook, some people use http://myus2.myus.com/ , i don't know if it is good or not since i do not need it becuse i know many peoples in usa

Through mail services
as oneusa , usa mail , services , they will forward you any thing for sure with money
but you will have complete address in USA ( street ,..)
any body know when can receive the confirmation letter and date of interview , some here tell about month other tell may be 7 months ???