Plastic Card

GottagetGC

Registered Users (C)
Couple of my friends who are approved in Jan got their plastic cards allready. Does any body else similar experience.

that's too good to be true! did your friends online status change after "your case has been approved..." to "we have rdered your card...?". It's been a month since I got my passport stamped and I still have the same message "your case has been approved..." I hear that there is another message when the plastic card is on its way.

My Case Approved in Aug..

It is 7 months now since my Passport Stamp..I'm still waiting..:eek:
Could you tell me the site where I can check the status of Plastic Card, what Info do I give A*** ( Alien Number or Receipt Number). Is it the same number we call for Plastic Card also..??

Thanks

plastic card rcvd

we received the plastic cards this week.
case approved on 20th feb by local office.
took only 16 days to receive plastic cards.

Could you please give us your service center name where you got stamped your passport.

Thanks

We also got stamped in Dec 2002. But still we are waitin g for plastic cards. Recently my employer terminated me. Will it affect on GC? What i need to do to maintain permanent residenship?

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Regards
desiDBA

NSC is taking now minimum 12 to 18 months :D to send plastic card. My PP was stamped on June 02, still waiting for plastic card.

If your case is approved by local INS office, different story.

At the same time, VSC is taking 2 to 4 weeks to send plastic card. This problem is only with NSC. I don't know why :confused: ??

I hope this helps.

Any Last Year Approval Still Waiting..

Just wondering to find if some of the Last year approval received Plastic Card..!! Or Just few waiting..!!

Thanks

I have been away

Both of my friends who got their card approved by local INS in seattle. Looks like from the previous posts, it appears if you are approved by local INS then you get the card real fast otherwise long wait. Keeping my fingers crossed.