planning to leave

viks19

Registered Users (C)
I am a TVU student and I never took CPT...I was not contacted by any DHS officer or I dint receive any NTA yet ..I am plannign to leave tomorrow...so If i leave will I be having any prob ? sjould I notify someone before I leave...I spoke to some attorneys and they told me that I can leave as I was not issued any NTA ...what shud I do now

Remember to turn in your I-94. Save all of your travel and other documents.

If you decide to return to the US to study, please investigate choices carefully. State or local government (community colleges) supported institutions are good and cost effective choices for legitimate students. You will not be taken advantage of and they have services for international students. Some - if not most - private, non-profit schools are good as well. Look for private schools that have been in existence for 70 years or more for the best chance of finding legitimate institutions.

Thanks for ur suggestion...Do u think I will not be having any prob if I come back on H1 or something else ?? Should I notify ICE before leaving ??

Thanks for ur suggestion...Do u think I will not be having any prob if I come back on H1 or something else ?? Should I notify ICE before leaving ??

as per Mr. Rajiv its better to send an email to ICE about your contact details before you are leaving

What are the consequences of leaving...
If i leave and there is a NTA against me then i wont be able to appear and I will be immediately deported (marked on passport).

If i stay here then I would have stay for a long duration while being out of status.

How do i also find what address the ICE has for me since i dont have an A#.

Please advice as I am also planning to leave soon from the US.