Physical Card Received:Thanks & GoodBye-sannams

sannams

Registered Users (C)
Thank God Devi maa……

Our 6 and Half years of Green Card journey come to an end today i.e. August 17th 2007 @4:00 pm when we received physical green cards in the mail for me and my wife. We whole heartedly thank this forum which gives so much information and hopes to thousands of immigrants who are in the process of perm ant resident ship and various visa processes. We wish good luck to people who are still waiting in the line. It was nice sharing and exchanging vital information with fellow forum member’s throughout this GC journey.

Thanks again and good luck to everybody on this forum.

Pending old timers hang in there, Don’t loose hopes.

GoodBye....

Hi sannams

Thank God Devi maa……

Our 6 and Half years of Green Card journey come to an end today i.e. August 17th 2007 @4:00 pm when we received physical green cards in the mail for me and my wife. We whole heartedly thank this forum which gives so much information and hopes to thousands of immigrants who are in the process of perm ant resident ship and various visa processes. We wish good luck to people who are still waiting in the line. It was nice sharing and exchanging vital information with fellow forum member’s throughout this GC journey.

GoodBye....

Congrats
but we r missing u please keep in touch with our circle
I sent private mail about NC
can u feed back
thanks

Hi sannams

Thank God Devi maa……

GoodBye....

Hi hello my friends
I called TSC on today primary applicant name check (NC) it is pending
I don't know what happened last month when I called NC i s cleared and when I went to Infopass appt they said its cleared in last year in march..
but today I got different answer..
will they request twice or once...
last week I contacted congressman & I got reply from them but they did not mentioned about NC...
please give your opinions
also if any body know how to write the letter to FL ... and including matter..
example..
it's really helpfull and appreciates.

thanks

Thank God Devi maa……

GoodBye....
congratulations and jai maata di!!
i recently joined this forum and am a old timer with priority date of may 2002.

i had my fp3 done on 8/14/07 and today had a LUD 8/17/07 on I-485 for both me and my wife with following msg of card production
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On August 17, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

based on your experience on these issue can you confirm if this msg. is definetly for the production of green card and not for MY 5TH EAD CARD which I applied on 7/13/07 is still pending and has a last lud of 7/17/07.
i am just trying to be sure before i raise my hopes.

Thank God Devi maa……

GoodBye....

congratulations MAN!!!... Good Luck to you and your family!

sannams,

Best of luck in all your future endeavors. One thing this whole process has taught me is to be patient and never give up..

Thanks everybody.

stillwaiting07,

Congratulations, It is GC approval, you will recive your card within 8-10 days. Your messages will change to "approval notice sent" and your ead will be denied because you have your green card.

Thanks sannams and congrats for getting the haripatti.
don't forget to visit temple tomorrow. i will keep u all updated with my future LUDS and msg.

sannams, best of luck. I haven't received my card yet. From texas to new jersey how many days it would take the mail to arrive i am not sure? lets see ?

Jai MATA di !

sannams,

Congratulations ... i just got my physical card Monday 20th or before...
Yeah you need to get out of here !!! enough of this worry... GOOD BYE !

Enjoy the new freedom ! I'll miss you :D