Photos for I-131

You need the send the photos.

this I-131 is a rip-off. I just looked at the fee few days ($305) because my RP is expiring and I was shocked. They are totally screwing with us. The cost of getting an American passport is around $70 and is valid for 10 years and even then americans squeak about it...
total screwing around with immigrants..

You need the send the photos.

this I-131 is a rip-off. I just looked at the fee few days ($305) because my RP is expiring and I was shocked. They are totally screwing with us. The cost of getting an American passport is around $70 and is valid for 10 years and even then americans squeak about it...
total screwing around with immigrants..

But it doesnt say you need to send photos. Still send them?

GC

basically biometric, hence horrendous $305 fee, is supposed to cover your FP and photo at biometric center. I would still send them a couple of pictures worth $8 from walgreens.

This would make your cost of application $313 (not including mailing that can be another $10) but atleast you would have peace of mind.

GC

basically biometric, hence horrendous $305 fee, is supposed to cover your FP and photo at biometric center. I would still send them a couple of pictures worth $8 from walgreens.

This would make your cost of application $313 (not including mailing that can be another $10) but atleast you would have peace of mind.

True...its just crazy that they can charge us that amount but hey what can you do? Its a privilege and not a right as the saying goes.