photo mismatch on canadian PR card

ayush07

Hi All,

I landed in canada on 17th sept and had to come back to india without my PR Card. Now, I have received a mail saying that my photos don't match. They want me to appear in personal for the photos.. I am in India and what will happen to my application for PR card if I don't appear for Photos.

Photo Mismatch

Hi,

could you please update, as to what is the status now for your PR Card. As even I am facing the same issue.

Thanks,

Hi All,

I landed in canada on 17th sept and had to come back to india without my PR Card. Now, I have received a mail saying that my photos don't match. They want me to appear in personal for the photos.. I am in India and what will happen to my application for PR card if I don't appear for Photos.

Photo not proper

Hey guys,

I am having the same problem. My photo for the permanent resident card was not right and I have been summoned to the Toronto office to submit the photo in person.
My question is:
1. Do I have to goto the office that has sent me the letter or can I appear in another office (say Vancouver) and submit the photo?
2. Can I enter Canada with landing papers and without the permanent resident card?
As far as I know I can enter on a private vehicle with the landing papers.

Thanks!