Philly SESA and Philly DOL Tracking - new update!!!

Isn\'t this thing Painful

Please somebody post the updates that you know about the processing in SESA and DOL.
your co-operation is greatly apprecaited by everyone on this board.

Actually I meant DOL and not SESA

Guys,

Any approvals of late from DOL (Federal)? Does any body know which date they are processing? SGW what is your status?

Thanks

How frequently is the phone status updated

Anybody have any idea about how frequently the phily DOL(not SESA) phone status (AVM) updated? Also is the e-mail status notification working?

Thanks for any info

Did you look at the Processing times ?

:confused: :confused:

Philli moved One day with NON-RIR and remains at 4/30/01 for RIR. Looks like they wont process RIR until all NON-RIR is completed and in this pace it may take another 3 months I think. What do you guys think ?

:mad: They have 800+ from two months. It seems that they are not making any progress for RIR cases. I think the best way to track them is to post here any approval. I have seen on the other forums that at SESA, the same people who analyse the LCA cases, answer at phone, so with every call to SESA we keep them from working and anyway they are very slow in everything, so please don't make them slower. If somebody who got approved will be so kind to post it here, everybody on this board will be very grateful for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
which SESA report is correct ?

There is a difference of more than one year on the Labor SESA (NON-RIR) processing times for Pittsburgh posted on two reputable web sites:

(1) Rajiv Khanna's Website has the following dates
http://www.immigration.com/processing-times/sesa.html

July 15 ,2002 Pittsburgh (PA)

Now processing (NON RIR) 5/2002
Now processing (RIR) 5/2002

(2) DOL's offical website has the following dates:
http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp
Pittsburg
Now processing (NON RIR) April 2001
Now processing (RIR) April 2002

Any suggestions, which report is correct.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
SESA

Did anybody actually confirm with their lawyer whether SESA will first finish working on Apr Non-RIR before moving to May? I sincerely hope they dont. I am waiting to hear from my lawyer regarding this.

Any body knows of any new approvals?

My RD at SESA is May1st/2001.

RIR

My lawyer confirmed that SESA is doing RIR and Non-RIR. But they will not give a specific date as to when RIR will get finished.

AD INTIMATION

hey guys,
Any one out there who filed in early 2001(March 2001) and got sent back from SESA due to advertising , what is the normal procedure and how long will it take after that.
ENVY722772 ... you said you were in a similar situation, how was it resolved ..
If anyone has more info pls update.

thanks,

May 1st Approvals

I am still awaiting my approval. RD May01.

I wonder if there is anybody in this group with Apr30th RD, still in SESA??