Philadelphia SESA Tracker

i just came to know about my case that finally my case was approved.

Applied in philly sesa: 06/13/2001
Fordwarded to DOL: 04/07/2003

neerajv

Hi neerajv,

Even I got NOF regarding my Wage, My lawyer replied back with increased salary(they have included 401K and benefits).

I checked the AVM it says 'NOF Granted for Time Extension, This Status posted in April 11th and status due on 1990'

Do you know, What is this mean..

Thanks
nepol

Hi

I applied my VA State labor in 9/2002 (EB3). Sent to Phily DOL on 1/2003. Phily sent back to SESA regarding the Requirement of new advertising for the job in 3/2003.

Did anyone got same type of querry if so did you got labour approved.Can you please share with me.

Philly Oct 2001

Did anyone get approval after Oct 15 2001?
Thanks in Advance

Last edited by a moderator:
My case was filed in June 2001 Philly SESA. It is still not being forwarded to DOL. I know cases with same and/or later filing dates were approved at SESA. What is happening with mine? Please advise.

062001PHI,
Did you ask your lawyer about the status? Sometimes they don't communicate to you about SESA approval as they did in my case.

062001PHI responding to SP007

I don't have direct contact with the lawyer. HR handles everything. I have been following up with HR but I haven't gotten any good news or clear explanation. I really don't understand how the process work. How can Sept, Oct be approved but not mine? Any idea? Anyone else waiting for June in this forum???????????????

for 062001PHI

Yes ! mine is June 1 and I got "current wage RFE". My lawyer must have replied by now. Waiting for approval. Good Luck.

PhillyJune1

labor052001,

I think they have moved the cases from June-Dec to Harrisburg/Pittsburg, that's why you see uneven approvals.

yesterday i was checking randomly .some cases upto 17 th march(date recieved by DOL)got certified by 05/02. It looks like cases certified on 05/05 are not updated into the system.