Philadelphia N-400 Jan 4 2006 RD ,,No FP yet ?

blister1889

Registered Users (C)
I have seen people getting Fingerprinted within a month..whereas I have not yet received my FP notice. Is this normal ?
Thanks

Hi there!

I sent my N-400 to VSC on the 11th of January. They processed the check on 01/23/2006 and it cleared my account on 01/26/2006. I have not heard anything so far. No receipt notice. Using the handwritten numbers on the face of the check, I think I deciphered my receipt number. It does not show if I use "case status online", but if I add to to my USCIS portfolio, it says:

Receipt Number
ESC*00XXXXXXX

Last Updated
(mm/dd/yyyy)
01/26/2006
Form # Form Title
N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION

As I stated, 01/26/06 being the date the $400 actually 'left' my bank account. I have no clue what my PD is either. I guess they received my application between 01/12/06 and 01/23/06. The day they processed my check. I guess they have not created the electronic record yet. They seem to do all this randomly.

I had filed a N-400 for my wife on Jan 3rd 2006. I am from Maryland (Glenmont center). I received the receipt but no FP notice yet. I called up National customer service center today and was told that they have sent a request on Jan 23rd for an appointment for FP to the local office, but the local office has not yet responded with confirmed dates. So Once they receive it they will send the FP notice. I was hoping that the FP was not lost in mail.

Ramky

ramkyk said:
I had filed a N-400 for my wife on Jan 3rd 2006. I am from Maryland (Glenmont center). I received the receipt but no FP notice yet. I called up National customer service center today and was told that they have sent a request on Jan 23rd for an appointment for FP to the local office, but the local office has not yet responded with confirmed dates. So Once they receive it they will send the FP notice. I was hoping that the FP was not lost in mail.

Ramky

Hi there!

How long did it take after you had mailed the N-400 to receive the receipt notice in the mail?

Best,
Nico

Reached VSC on jan 3rd, check cashed on Jan 9th. Notice sent on Jan 13th. received recepit on Jan 15th. Just hang on, you will get your receipt soon.

ramkyk said:
Reached VSC on jan 3rd, check cashed on Jan 9th. Notice sent on Jan 13th. received recepit on Jan 15th. Just hang on, you will get your receipt soon.

Thanks. So it is what I figured. It takes roughly two weeks after N-400 submission for an application to receive it.

Well, it is only Thursday, but I wish ya a good weekend already nonetheless!

Cheers,
Nico