Petty theft misdemeanor Class A And Green Card Final Interview.

andy321

Hello ,

I was arrested for petty theft misdemeanor class "A" for $ 36 bill Which I wasn't suppose to pay and Bar tender was not returning my Credit Card and ID back so I called cops to help me but Cops ask me to either pay the bill or he will arrest me and when I denied He arrested me But Here is the situation I talk to Bar Manager paid him the bill ( Have letter from Manager for paid bill) and Then in my hearing I got AC'D
(The Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal ) which is for 6 months . and goin to over in Decemeber 2010.

In a mean time I had my final interview on 7 of July and my Green Card my case is very legal and straight so everything was fine immigration officer was very nice She saw my ACD and told me that she have to speak with her supervisor and she even treid to look for him but couldn't find him but she said I will be getting something in mail soon ..

Is Anybody can reply these question .

1. Is USCIS will Deny my Green Card ??
2. Or they will wait untill the ACD period will over

Please Note :- I came here on H1-b(skilled worker Visa) and when immigration officer was interviewing me she was very happy to see that I have a good job and I saw very possitive attitude in her and this incident Happen in NewYork city .

Guys please let me know .
Thanks in advance .