Petitioning for Parent with a Criminal Record

Ramflow

Hello,

I have searched all around the internet and have not been able to find a situation similar to mine.

My father lived in the US with a TPS for about 15 years or so. I'm not going to get into detail but in 2010, he took a plea deal on Burglary, Robbery and Kidnapping charges and is serving 10 years in prison. He is being released next month. My father played a minor role in the entire ordeal and was just giving a ride to somebody who committed these crimes but ended up getting caught between a rock and a hard place. It was either plead guilty to being involved or fighting his case in trial and risking up to 25 years.

Anyways, I am 23 years old now. He is being released and will be deported and I wanted to know if there is anyway that I can petition for him to get a permanent residency and somehow getting him back to live with me. I am an Engineer on the civilian side and serve in the reserves for the Marines. I make more than enough to support him and my mother, who already lives with me at the moment. Is there any sort of hope or is this a lost cause?

Many thanks!