petition revoked

babyjana

hi,just wanna ask if what happen to the case if the consulate send the revoked case to kentucky consular center.do we have still chance to re consider or need to cancell it to be able to file for petition again.need help pls

my petition revoked after my interview at consulate.do we hv still chance to reconsider if we will hire for lawyer

Why was it revoked? Either party not free and willing to marry? Or does the consulate think the relationship is not bonafide? What exactly happened at the interview? More details are needed.

my petition revoked after my interview at consulate.do we hv still chance to reconsider if we will hire for lawyer

yes the consular officer think that our relationship is not bonafied but we have all our evidence incl emails,pic,chat logs etc.

Why do you think the consul thinks like that? Is there a significant age difference? Are you both from the same ethnic group or not? Religious differences? You both speak the same language? What consulate was it? Has either one of you ever been married before? Was the beneficiary ever sponsored before by someone else for a GC? Did the US citizen ever sponsor someone else for a marriage based visa/GC?

Something has triggered the consul's suspicion. Try to determine what that could be.

yes the consular officer think that our relationship is not bonafied

the CO ws nt convinced with the our relationship but i hv all the evidence to prove that our relationship s true.and all our documents r complete.

Unless you answer the questions I asked in my previous posts, I cannot guess why the consul asked USCIS to revoke the I-129F petition.

the CO ws nt convinced with the our relationship but i hv all the evidence to prove that our relationship s true.and all our documents r complete.