Petition for better phone service

dengdeng, good job! Hope it helps. I can relate to the anxiety as I am facing one currently. The people in the service centers know only what is displayed on online case status. How is that supposed to help anyone who is seeking more information!!!! You bet I will sign when I see it online :)

I agree with CoasterRide

I have just called the 800 number (7/11/03 10:13AM, EST).

The woman who answered phone knows nothing more than online status check message.

She took my personal information (date of birth, country of origin, address and phone numbers) and promised to send a request to VSC. I was told that I will receive their response back in 30 days!!

I wonder what kind of response I will receive. Will it be a printout of online status check, or will it be more informative?

My FP was done on 4/26/02 and will expire soon.

This phone line is useless. They will send you a print out of the website with no further information.

Please sign the petition when it comes out.

Done

Thanks!! I signed and I have sent to couple of my friends. Will do our part and see if that helps. Hoping for a change!!

i seriously doubt this kind of slow service can provide much protection against terroism. the system is not efficient at all, it just create headaches for us innocent people.