Personal check or money order? Fedex or USPS service?

luckysep

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys, i am just curious that how you pay the fee to USCIS ? By personal check or money order? And did you mail it out by Fedex or USPS service? Thank you:D

Hi guys, i am just curious that how you pay the fee to USCIS ? By personal check or money order? And did you mail it out by Fedex or USPS service? Thank you:D

Use Personal cheque for payment. Once USCIS deposits your cheque, you'll know your application has been accepted.
Use USPS Priority Mail for sending the application. Priority Mail provides tracking of the package too. This will tell you when your package has been delivered.

If you are mailing multiple applications like you and your wife's, put them in separate envelopes in one Priority Mail envelope.

Rest assured. :) All the best.

Thanks

Use Personal cheque for payment. Once USCIS deposits your cheque, you'll know your application has been accepted.
Use USPS Priority Mail for sending the application. Priority Mail provides tracking of the package too. This will tell you when your package has been delivered.

If you are mailing multiple applications like you and your wife's, put them in separate envelopes in one Priority Mail envelope.

Rest assured. :) All the best.

I mailed mine about 3 weeks back. Sent both our applications (me + spouse) via USPS registered mail with return receipt (also provides tracking) to TX lockbox location. Both applications were paper clipped seperately but were in the same envelope. Wrote two separate checks, one for each application and attached it to each application. Look below at my signature for information. Everything went off fine with the receipt of the application.