PERM not through on-line

PERM in snail mail

I am processing one thorugh mail, as soon as it get filed, i will put more details around first week of Aug.

Perm through ordinary mail

Hi,
My employer has also applied my PERM through ordinary mail. I don't know the status yet. Does any one know how long does it take for the PERM application throgh ordinary mail to get into the system? How will my employer get notification once my case is filled in the online system?

Thanks

nwa said:
Hi,
My employer has also applied my PERM through ordinary mail. I don't know the status yet. Does any one know how long does it take for the PERM application throgh ordinary mail to get into the system? How will my employer get notification once my case is filled in the online system?

Thanks
when was your application sent by mail?

nwa said:
Hi,

Thanks

PERM office will not sent any recipt notice for application submission like INS.
Only proof that we filed the PERM application is - "Domestic Return Receipt". (PS Form 3811-light green card) from post office for our certified/registered US mail.

Tracking the status

Hi,
So how can I track the status of my application? Do you know approx. how long does it take for the mailed application to come in the system?

Thanks,

nwa said:
Hi,
So how can I track the status of my application? Do you know approx. how long does it take for the mailed application to come in the system?

Thanks,
There is no authentic info yet, but my best guess is 30- 45 days.

Aug 2005 Visa Bulletin

Aug 2005 Visa Bulletin is Published.
EB2 is Current. No retrogresstion. Rumours are not always true

Please help?????

I have question for you but I don't want to post it online, could you please let me know on how can i contact or e-mail you. Thank you.

Nomoto
sorene@aol.com