Perm Mistake

Ha1222

Hey I made a mistake in my labor certification application my class of admission to usa was b2 but I put my current status f1. Deos this mistake effect my I-140 application and my adjustment of status application

It's not a mistake. Your current status was the correct answer to the question. They don't care what status you originally had at the time of entry, they only care about your status at the time of filing. (And by the way, the status that you have is pretty much irrelevant to the labor certification and I-140 process. I think they only ask for it in order to collect statistics and in order to investigate employers and noncitizens who may be working illegally. If you claimed to have B-2 status now and also answered "yes" to question 23, it might raise some eyebrows because B-2 noncitizens are not allowed to work.)

It's not a mistake. Your current status was the correct answer to the question. They don't care what status you originally had at the time of entry, they only care about your status at the time of filing. (And by the way, the status that you have is pretty much irrelevant to the labor certification and I-140 process. I think they only ask for it in order to collect statistics and in order to investigate employers and noncitizens who may be working illegally. If you claimed to have B-2 status now and also answered "yes" to question 23, it might raise some eyebrows because B-2 noncitizens are not allowed to work.)
Thanks I was freaking about that