PERM certified in a week

am I qualified for PERM filling?

Hey gc_2006,

Could you take a look at me case and advise if I am qualified for filling PERM?

I joined current company (for embedded system software ) as a product support engineer in Sept. 2000. Our company has 1200 employee with a revenue of 270M per year. I was promoted to Senior product support engineer in 2003, my current wage is 7xK, but my manager expected to give me a 5% raise every year in the next 3 years. I have a master degree in biomedical engineering, I had 2 years experience in a foreign company before join current company.

Thanks in advance for your help!

shoba

Any EB2 Approvals?

Hi Shoba

There is no qualification for PERM. Since you have a masters degree you can have your lawyer file under EB2, but you company need to get a PWD to determine if you salary is eligible for EB2.

All the cases that are being approved are EB3. Any approvals for EB2 with Education and Experience combinations??

smajeti said:
Hi Shoba

All the cases that are being approved are EB3. Any approvals for EB2 with Education and Experience combinations??

Hey Smajeti

Thanks for the information. What did you mean "All the cases that are being approved are EB3."? I knew there are a lot of EB2 cases are approved. Are you mean all the cases that similar to my case?

Thanks!

shoba said:
Hey Smajeti

Thanks for the information. What did you mean "All the cases that are being approved are EB3."? I knew there are a lot of EB2 cases are approved. Are you mean all the cases that similar to my case?

Thanks!
Shoba,

You said you knew a lot of EB2 cases were approved, could you give us some detail? I know a lot of EB2 cases are under audit review. Thanks.

smile_sac said:
Shoba,

You said you knew a lot of EB2 cases were approved, could you give us some detail? I know a lot of EB2 cases are under audit review. Thanks.

smile_sac

I learned that from other threads on this board. Does audit review required for all EB2 case?

Thanks!