PERM Ad

Registered Users (C)
Thank you all for your help to answer my Q. Do you think my AD additional step ok:

1) local newspaper web (associated with 2 Sunday newspaper Ad)
2) local university employment placement
3) www. monster.com

Thank you.

11111122 said:
Thank you all for your help to answer my Q. Do you think my AD additional step ok:

1) local newspaper web (associated with 2 Sunday newspaper Ad)
2) local university employment placement
3) www. monster.com

Thank you.
1 & 3 are considered same, pick a local or community newspaper (Or any other additional steps) instead of third one .

Thank you.

If I pick a local newspaper, Is it the same as the 2 sunday newspaper ad ? thank you for your help.

11111122 said:
If I pick a local newspaper, Is it the same as the 2 sunday newspaper ad ? thank you for your help.

Two Sunaday newspaper Ads are primary efforts and that should be in the newspaper of general circulation in the area of intended employment.
For Secondary Recruiting Steps, There are 10 options, you have to choose three.
- job fairs
- employer's web site
- job search website other than the employer
- on-campus recruiting
- trade or professional organizations
- private employment firms
- employee referral program with incentives
- campus placement offices
- local and ethnic newspapers
- radio and television advertising

you also need 30 days SWA job order, PWD from SWA and Notice of Filing for 10 consecutive business days.

Then there is a quiet period of 30 days(one of the three secondary recruiting steps may occur during this period) and you are ready to file.

Thank you Gdhiren. It's great help, but I don't know what's Notice of Filing for 10 consecutive business days. Could please tell me about that? Thank you very much.