per IO it's APPROVED but online status : PENDING - LIST HERE

gcannap

Registered Users (C)
For me and my wife cases has the same thing..when we called to TSC , IO said my cases approved but online showing is Pending.

We haven't receive any thing from mail..mine approved on Jul19 and my wife' case approved on Jul12.

Today I talked to IO at TSC, I was told biometrics not uploaded from ASC...here biometrics means photo, signature and one finger print, I guess these are the things needed for card production...
finally I was told I will receive something from INS to go to again ASC to have another round biometrics..

Does any body have this experience..can you all guys listed here..

PD - Oct'2003
VSC --> TSC MAR'07
I-485 RD Aug'2004
FP2 - 06/27

Self and spouse also in the same boat.

When called TSC IO said our cases are approved on 7/12

Here is a slight variant!
Approved on June 20 & sent from Dallas local office back to TSC on July 5 as per Congressman's office. Online case status still shows "Transfer to Dallas local office in Nov.2004"! IO on 1-800# says the system shows case file received back in TSC in early July but there is no mention about approval. She says sometimes officers do not update the case status in the system. Have sent Form G-731T Inquiry about status of I-551 Permanent Resident Card to TSC as advised by IO.

How do you get IO when you call?

when I call the TSC number, I go through the automatic instruction and numbers. Then, I finally get to the question "if your case is life or death situation, please press # to talk to an officer...". Is this where you just select "Yes" to get connect to an IO? It is kinda life and death situation for all of us :) as we want our green cards ASAP! Seriously, how do you get connected to an IO when you call the service centers?

Whenever I tried POJ Technique to get an IO (Dial 1-800-375-5283 followed by 1,2,2,6,1,Enter SRC#,1,1,3,4) I always got a CSR. Luckily for me, one CSR was kind enough to connect me to an IO.

Whenever I tried POJ Technique to get an IO (Dial 1-800-375-5283 followed by 1,2,2,6,1,Enter SRC#,1,1,3,4) I always got a CSR.

That is probably why you never got an IO. I believe the order is:

Enter Receipt number
1 - to confirm it is the right receipt number
(now listen while the great and mighty IVR gets your case status and reads out to you what you can get from USCIS' website. At some point after it has finished reading out the basic status, hit:
3 - to continue to next step
4 - to get put into the TSC IO queue.

Dallas030906: Wasn't your case transferred to a local office and then back to TSC? I believe the phone system automatically decides which center's IOs to send the call to based on where it thinks the case is. If it still thinks your case is not in TSC, it won't get you to a TSC IO. Just something else to think about. However, you should definitely try it without the extra 1.

Additonal Review ???

I made a SR on Jun 12 and received notice from USCIS yesterday saying we are actively processing your case and requires additonal review what does it mean, has anybody recived similar notices.???

PD : Aug 2003
I-140/I-485 RD: Dec 2003
FP1 Jan 2005
FP2 May 2007

That is probably why you never got an IO. I believe the order is:

Enter Receipt number
1 - to confirm it is the right receipt number
(now listen while the great and mighty IVR gets your case status and reads out to you what you can get from USCIS' website. At some point after it has finished reading out the basic status, hit:
3 - to continue to next step
4 - to get put into the TSC IO queue.
After entering SRC#, you have to press 1 for confirming that the number starts with SRC.
Then press 1 for confirming the number read out to you is correct.

Dallas030906: Wasn't your case transferred to a local office and then back to TSC? I believe the phone system automatically decides which center's IOs to send the call to based on where it thinks the case is. If it still thinks your case is not in TSC, it won't get you to a TSC IO. Just something else to think about. However, you should definitely try it without the extra 1.
I am not going to waste any more time trying the 1-800#. I have sent to TSC Form G-731T Inquiry about status of I-551 Permanent Resident Card.
Also CIS Ombudsman has sent an enquiry to USCIS on my behalf.

After entering SRC#, you have to press 1 for confirming that the number starts with SRC.
Then press 1 for confirming the number read out to you is correct.

Well, that's different for me then. It never asked me to confirm it started with SRC. Could be because mine starts with EAC. Weird.

I talked to CSC!

Your instruction worked! I did talked to a person, finally!
He didn't give me much information though... I asked him whether a visa number has been assigned to my case, he said if my priority date is current, then usually a visa number is assigned - very generic answer, rather than giving me answers specifically for my case..I told him I had LUDs on 7/18 and 7/19, was there any RFE sent out? He said "no". He also told me that there is no action taken on my case yet... this implies that no one has reviewed my case yet. I just have no idea what these LUDs mean....

RD: 4/4/07
FP: 5/4/07
LUDS on 485: 5/4, 5/6, 7/18, 7/19
140: approved

Same thing was told to me today that my case has been approved on 07/12/2007 when actually online status shows as pending. She said they have not received the biometrics. When I insisted that bio was done on 5/25, she looked into case again and this time she said actually your case is not approved but there was some update on your case on 07/12/2007. At this time, I confirmed if NC background checks are clear and answer was yes. When I asked what's holding my case she was not sure but just said waiting to be assigned to officer.

I guess the random number generator that USCIS uses is not yet in my favor. :confused: Fingers crossed!

According to the IO it is approved but case still pending

For me and my wife cases has the same thing..when we called to TSC , IO said my cases approved but online showing is Pending.

We haven't receive any thing from mail..mine approved on Jul19 and my wife' case approved on Jul12.

Today I talked to IO at TSC, I was told biometrics not uploaded from ASC...here biometrics means photo, signature and one finger print, I guess these are the things needed for card production...
finally I was told I will receive something from INS to go to again ASC to have another round biometrics..

Does any body have this experience..can you all guys listed here..

PD - Oct'2003
VSC --> TSC MAR'07
I-485 RD Aug'2004
FP2 - 06/27

I called the TSC IO today she says the case is approved but I need to wait for Biometrics to be uploaded for card production to be ordered. I was active member of the forum in Oct' 2004, remember MD_rockville, united_nations but I forgot my user-id/password and email used at that time. Here I am again. I see some members in the same boat, just want to know whether anybody got approval notices.
PD - Sep 2002
VSC ---> TSC Mar' 2nd 07
I-485 RD Sep' 2003
FP1- Jan 2004
FP2 - July 17th 2007
LUD - July 17th, July 18th, August 1 2007

Approval notice sent

I called the TSC IO today she says the case is approved but I need to wait for Biometrics to be uploaded for card production to be ordered. I was active member of the forum in Oct' 2004, remember MD_rockville, united_nations but I forgot my user-id/password and email used at that time. Here I am again. I see some members in the same boat, just want to know whether anybody got approval notices.
PD - Sep 2002
VSC ---> TSC Mar' 2nd 07
I-485 RD Sep' 2003
FP1- Jan 2004
FP2 - July 17th 2007
LUD - July 17th, July 18th, August 1 2007

Today August 2nd we got approval notices for me, spouse and son..finally it is over. I wish luck for all of you that you receive GC. This goes especially to early filers. I wish GC for MD_Rockville, hang in there, you will get it.

Just so that you know

My EAD got approved on July 31st and GC got approved on August 2nd. Please try all means, I raised SR and wrote a letter to Texas service center and faxed it to this number 214-962-2632, mentioning personal reasons why I need GC.

Biometrics still not uploaded

I was told i got approved on 7/12 and approval notice was sent - but i did not receive approval notice.

Called on 7/25 - was told biometrics were attached but IO cannot see them. Will look into it. If there is a need, will send an FP notice to go for finger printing again.

Called on 8/02 - Same was the answer, that i got on 7/25

Hope they either find my finger prints or send another FP notice soon.

I had an LUD of 7/31/2007 and I did not see anything after that. But the senator's enquiry on 7/25 came up with "The file is with an adjudications officer and the applicant should receive a notice of action within the next 45 days."
All my background checks have been cleared. I know this is not a relevant question to the thread. But Is there a possibility that the case could be approved and not updated in the system ?

biometrics can not be uploaded

I talked to several IO's for the past couple days. Yes. I called them daily.
Everytime they informed me that my case has been approved but they are having issues uploading the biometrics for production of card. They asked me to wait. But when I called yesterday one IO asked me to go and talk to ASC where i completed my biometrics . Does any one in same situation?
I think it is a waste of time to go to ASC.
Any thoughts ? I did FP (code 3) in may'07 and code 2 in july 07.