Pending I-140 since Oct' 2003

pendingGC

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I applied for my I-140 in Oct'2003 and received an RFE in September'2004 on "Company's ability to pay". My company replied to that RFE which was received by USCIS on Nov 2nd' 2004.

My attroney has made two status inquiries with no success. They have contacted the AILA for help, waiting still. They also sent a fax to the USCIS Vermont Sevice Center and got a reply back that case is with an Officer and we should wait for a reply.

I am just wondering how long will this wait be... Please guide if I should contact my Congressman for my area. Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Also, if someone has a sample email or letter request to write to the congressman, please send me or post it here ...

Thanks for your help.

I don't think Congressman's

inquiry will do anything better, since i've been thru it, and i got the same reply thru congressman that you got by fax. My case is very similar to yours. I believe we should just wait to hear from them. Good Luck!

HI Guys,

I am also going through similar situation, Made 3 inquiry wth senator and one inquiry with congressman , one inquiry with AILA in Oct 2004, ALSO WITH uscis , but nothing happen... I don't know wht to do NEXT...

Aug '03 ND

Are either of you a Labor sub case. Mine is EB-2 labor sub. There is no change in LUD on I-140 since Aug 03. Fingerprinting done in Sep 04. I was wondering if all the delay is because of labor sub...or is this another futile theory to rationalize the irrational process that is the Greencard application.

I-140/485 ND - 8/12/03
EB-2 labor sub.

Me too Dec 2003 I140 Pending EB3

Mine is pending since Dec 2003 , PD Sep 2001. Opened 2 inquiry with INS. Called Senator. Gave funny answer that my file is waiting for VISA number. Called Congressman. He sent email to Director of VSC office. Got reply that my processing will slow because someone requested FOIA. I have requested FOIA to get labor detail. So VSC asked me to check after 30 days.

I lost hope I140. Every day is going hard. Working client side. Everyday go office with hope , I will get today I140.

GOD is not with me. :mad:

regular LC

Mine is not labor Substitution. PD is May'2002. I-140 pending from Oct'2003 and I-485 from Dec'2003.
From all the replies, looks like no hope from senator or congressman inquiry, may be it will complicate things or annoy the officer... will sit tight and see what happens..... DO NOT LOSE HOPE...

From what i could infer

on these '03 cases is that, most of these were sent to an officer other than the initial adjudicator for kind of expert opinion or final say, due to the complexity of each case. So let's hope for the best.

To Pending GC

pendingGC said:
Hi,
I applied for my I-140 in Oct'2003 and received an RFE in September'2004 on "Company's ability to pay". My company replied to that RFE which was received by USCIS on Nov 2nd' 2004.

My attroney has made two status inquiries with no success. They have contacted the AILA for help, waiting still. They also sent a fax to the USCIS Vermont Sevice Center and got a reply back that case is with an Officer and we should wait for a reply.

I am just wondering how long will this wait be... Please guide if I should contact my Congressman for my area. Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Also, if someone has a sample email or letter request to write to the congressman, please send me or post it here ...

Thanks for your help.

Did you see any LUDs after Nov2nd 04???

HI Guys,

Can we make expediate request on our I-140 ?

ON I-485 we can make expediate request, But on I-140 I don't know ?

Any idea guys??????

No approvals on any RFE cases for a month...whats going on??

One more delayed Oct'03 I-140 case

RFE Issued: 01/03/05
RFE Mailed: 01/04/05
RFE responded back: 02/04/05
LUD changes: 02/07/05, 02/08/05 and 02/09/05

What next??? Just pray GOD...Hoping for good news...God...Please help us...

Let us update each other on any new developments - All 2003 VSC pending cases

Hi everyone,

I believe the only thing we can do is encourage each other and update asap any new developments or changes to our cases.

All pending 2003 VSC I-140 guys... please post any new developments.

Thanks

I am also with you guy 11/2003

Mine is pending since Nov 2003. Substitute labor. Received RFE on Jan 2003. Replied by my stupid lawyer only on April 2004. It was for company tax filing for last three years.

Since then no change in I 140.
Status inquiry on Jan 2005 no reply. Never contacted any congressman.

Pl keep update for any development.

s24 said:
One more delayed Oct'03 I-140 case

RFE Issued: 01/03/05
RFE Mailed: 01/04/05
RFE responded back: 02/04/05
LUD changes: 02/07/05, 02/08/05 and 02/09/05

What next??? Just pray GOD...Hoping for good news...God...Please help us...

I got my approval on 02/25/05...BY GOD grace ONLY

Any new developments

Congratulation s24....

Did anyone else got approved?

I applied for 2nd EAD's and they got approved!!! Still no change in the I-140 status after Nov 2nd 2004.

Don't know what can I do now... Wrote an email to FBI for name check in Feb but no reply yet.