pending asylum wants to apply PR for Canada

Discussion in 'Canada - Visiting, Living in, Moving to or Moving ' started by bobby1033, Sep 18, 2016.

  1. bobby1033

    bobby1033 New Member

    Hi can someone whose application is pending in USA for asylum file a PR for canada under skilled migration. is for me and i came to USA on visitors then applied for asylum later.

    Please advise?

Share This Page