Pending 140 - receipt date Feb 23, 2007

newguy6

Hi folks -

I still have my 140 pending in TSC. The LUD shows a 8/12/2007 - We called USCIS last week and put a Sevice Request. No update on dates since last week. Any idea as to why this is taking so long? Anybody with same issue? Please pass on some information.

Thanks
Sashi

I140 processing

I called USCIS 1 month ago and after telling them that they were not showing the I140 processing , they told me they were working on March 17 07.
I called again 2 weeks ago and they said they were working on april 4th 07 I140.
Called again on 10/11 and didn't get any update - they sent me back to the processing time now back on the web site (6months).
Did someone manage to get which day they are processing now?

I140 processing: update

I called USCIS on the 10/1/07, and they were told me they were processing April 4, 2007.
I just called today (11/9/07) and they said they are processing 4/18.
Lesson here: they seem to process 1 week of applications in 2 weeks, so this explains the growing queue.
My receipt date is 5/11/07. Getting close. Will keep the group posted.

I called USCIS on the 10/1/07, and they were told me they were processing April 4, 2007.
I just called today (11/9/07) and they said they are processing 4/18.
Lesson here: they seem to process 1 week of applications in 2 weeks, so this explains the growing queue.
My receipt date is 5/11/07. Getting close. Will keep the group posted.

I am sailing in the same boat as you. I placed Senators request and was informed FBI check is under progress. Mine was placed on Feb 27th 2007 and is still pending in TSC. Please let me know if you hear any updates. Thanks

kartakash

Not really, as I hear from TSC that my 485 is assigned to an officer and should hear something in 15-30 days.

Don't know why it took so long. I guess just was assigned to not very efficient officer.

My receipt date for I-140 is 02/27/2007 in Nebraska, now it is moved to Texas. And my case still pending. We i took info pass and went to local office, they gave the same information what is on the website. Please need help.