PCC - Houston Consulate

2002gc

Registered Users (C)
Does the Houston Consulate call you to let you know if the clearance has taken place and they need the original passport to issue the PCC? (if photocopies of the passport were sent initially with the application for PCC)

The person who answers the phone at the Consulate said that this would happen, but it\'s been quite some time (more than 45 days) since I sent the photocopies and I have heard NOTHING from the Consulate.

I almost always get the AVM (whether it\'s the main Consulate number or the extension [x27] for PCC) when I call to enquire about the status of my application. Nobody returns calls or emails. It\'s frustrating to say the least.

got pcc from houston

i had applied on 7th dec at houston.Sent only copies.After exactly 30 days received a call from houston saying my PCC has arrived.The following week went to houston,submitted my passport in the morning.Was asked to come back and collect it in the afternoon.Since i had an afternoon flight to catch,requested them to give my passport earlier.Got my passport back with PCC at 11.30 am itself