Passport Stamping at Local (Houston) INS

vpk

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

Got my wife\'s and my passports stamped yesterday at the Houston INS office (Northpoint office). Very easy and pleasant experience. Went in at 2:30 PM out at 3:15 PM. No questions asked. Just submitted requested docs (PP, photos, I-94, EAD, AP), after 15 mins called for fingerprints and signatures and received the stamped passports immediately. Folks there seemed fairly friendly and courteous.

Good Luck to All,
Regards,
vpk

No Title

Can you provide all your details please ?
PD, RD, ND, FP, Approval Date, EB Category and Country.

Thanks,

Sunny

No Title

Hi VPK,
I am fixing to go on Monday to Houston Office for passport stamping. Is there any line etc?

No Title

There barely was any line. Two couples ahead of us. Ofcourse we went around 45 min before close as we were told the lines would be pretty short by then. (Sorry, I didnt check this group until now and you (me_too) may read this after having your PP stamped. Trust it went well...

My particulars (already in the database):
EB1, India, SRC-00171XXXXX (mine) and SRC-00175XXXXX(wife\'s)
PD - Dec 1999
RD - Apr 2000
ND - May 2000
FP - July 27, 2000 (wife\'s) and Aug 11 2000 (mine)
AD - March 22, 2001 (mine) and April 3, 2001 (wife\'s)

Good luck to all,

Regards

vpk

No Title

Hi VPK,
Got ours stamped yesterday April 16 2001. Arrived at 1 PM, there was a line outside the building (guess it was after a long(?) weekend), went in at 1.30 PM. A lady came and emptied the tray at 2 PM, passport stamped and left building at 2.30PM.

Do you have any idea where to track the card status from?? I have seen postings here, people got cards in as little as 2 weeks from TSC..I hope it is true...

me_too

No Title

You better believe it!! TSC is damn good when it comes to sending you out those cards.... You will have it before you can even think!!

For status, call the same number 214-381-1423 with your SRC# and it should give you a "Card has been" ordered status

Isn\'t it great in an economy like this, your ordeal is almost over as far as "Should I stay or pack my bags" is concerned

Enjoy the cool looking card...and the new found freedom...!!!
Make sure to use it wisely.........Good luck !!

No Title

Thanx apollo for the kind words.......I wish you luck in whatever stage you GC process is..thanx once again....

No Title

I am done with this ridiculous process...thank god!!

why do you think I am answering all questions.....I\'d be the one asking them if I was still in the queue.

Yeeeehaaawwwww!!!!

No Title

In that case I appreciate you coming back to help us all in this "ridiculous" process.........

No Title

Congrats me_too! A buddy of mine recently got his card around 4 weeks after having his passport stamped.
Apollo13, And thanks for the info on calling the AVM # to track the status of the card.

No Title

thanx vpk

I guess four weeks wont hurt compared to endless wait we all have waited for I 485 approvals,,,,,,or shall I say the whole GC process...