Passport Stamp: courtesy copy OK?

Ned Kelly

Registered Users (C)
I\'m going to Baltimore INS early tomorrow to have my passport stamped. Is the courtesy copy of I485 approval notice acceptable? Anyone been to Baltimore for passport stamping? What time did you arrive and how long did you have to wait? Thanks.

No Title

Ned kelly,
Did u get your Passport stamped >>>>>

Thanks for input

Stay Cool

No Title

Yes. Courtesy copy was accepted. I arrived without photos for my children because their approval notices didn\'t mention needing photos (mine and my wife\'s specifically mentioned that we needed photos). The INS officer made us go get photos of the children. Took our I94s but didn\'t want our EADs even though we offered them. Pretty painless - turned up shortly after opening time (8am) and were out by 9:30 (including the trip out to get the photos).

No Title

I got my 485 approval notices for me and my family without any RFE yesterday by mail and I am really pleased with the whole process. For me it took exactly two and half years to finish the whole process. Please give me the check list of documents to take for stamping. I came to know from this site that I need to take photos for my children even though it is not mentioned. Even though I check this site for recent updates , this is the first time I am posting a message.

My details are:
Category: EB2(regular labor)
PD April 28th, 1998
RD Sep 6th, 1999
ND Sep 25th, 1999
EAC # 99-274-xxxxx

No Title

Can you tell us the exact date of approval ? Did the automated message changed for your case ?

Thanks,