Passport renewal


New Member
hi all,
I need to renew my daughter's passport which is expiring soon. i have applied for Asylum and for U non-immigrant visa. Can someone please guide me how to go about this process?
Thank you


Registered Users (C)
If the passport is a US passport, it can be renewed by mail at the post office or an acceptance facility. If it’s a non-US passport, you need to contact the appropriate embassy or consulate.